Rampage

The Student News Site of Ramapo High School

Rampage

Rampage

To My Online Editor, Addi Palmer

Rampage Online Editor, Addi Palmer.
Ms. Marturo
Rampage Online Editor, Addi Palmer.

First and foremost, thank you. Thank you for being my Online Editor. Thank you for being Co-Online Editors for two years. And thank you for sticking with me. I cannot thank you enough for the work you have put into Rampage. Besides the obvious work that the position entails, you have consistently helped me with writing articles, advertising, and generating  ideas on how to help Rampage improve. I am so grateful to have worked with you these last three years. Being a part of Rampage with you has been a dream come true. I always look forward to working with you and I am devastated that our time together has come to an end. 

Addi is someone with diverse talents and interests. She is the President of Gold Masque, serves as the Online Editor of Rampage, is a flag football athlete, and works as a hostess and babysitter in her free time. Addi pours everything she has into all she does for the betterment of the people around her. She is such a loveable person and I am so glad to have known and worked so closely with her. 

Addi has been a part of Rampage for her entire high school career, helping our school newspaper through the pandemic when she was just a freshman. As our Online Editor, Addi controls our website (www.RamapoRampage.org) where she uploads articles, designs the website interface, approves and responds to comments, and makes sure all uploaded information is correct. Without Addi, Rampage would not be what it is today.

As our Rampage Online Advisor, Ms. Casey works closely with Addi to upload the articles and create the online website readers see today. Ms. Casey compliments Addi on her welcoming introduction to the club and how her “knowledge and kindness made my transition into the position seamless, and as time went on, her intellectual creativity, diverse talents, and commitment to the success of the school paper made her all the more impressive.” Working with Addi for two years, Ms. Casey recognizes the hard work, dedication, and changes Addi has made to our club’s online presence. Ms. Casey comments that she knows Addi will “do remarkably well in all her future endeavors, and I wish her nothing but the best!” 

Addi will be continuing her education at Pace University in New York City where she will be studying film and media studies. We wish her the best of luck and thank her for all that she has done for the Rampage Newspaper!