To My Editor In Chief, Lindsey Morrison

Lindsey Morrison Rampage Editor-In-Chief Photo
Normandy Studios

Rampage would not be the same without our extraordinary Editor-in-Chief, Lindsey Morrison, as she constantly goes above and beyond her role and responsibilities. Lindsey enthusiastically writes and edits articles, creates the paper layouts, and organizes and leads the Rampage meetings. She has been a part of Rampage for the past three years in positions such as Online Editor and Editor-In-Chief.

Lindsey works hard at everything she does, and the time, effort, and love she puts into Rampage is no different. She always goes above and beyond her job description, often writing and editing more articles than any other member. During meetings, Lindsey is a kind leader; she is open to anyone’s suggestions, and genuinely listens to the rest of the Rampage students. She gives helpful feedback and is always willing to assist her fellow members in any way she can. After working closely with Lindsey for the last several years, I consider her more than just a fellow editor; I see her as a true friend. I am so thankful for her support and kindness that she has shown to myself and the rest of the Rampage community.

Mrs. Manzo, the advisor of Rampage club, commented: “Lindsey has been an excellent leader and role model for the Rampage staff. Not only does she lead our meetings with authority, she leads by example. She writes excellent articles that are well-researched, informative, and include catchy headlines and interesting interviews. She is not afraid to tackle controversial topics like Rampao’s supervisor restructuring and the bathroom troubles at Po. It has been a pleasure working with Lindsey throughout the past three years. I will miss her great ideas, enthusiasm, and love for the paper. However, I know that she will bring all of her passion and drive to Emerson to be successful in all she sets her heart and mind to do. I wish her all the best in college and really hope I can find someone to fill her place who is as dedicated and easy to work with as her!”

Lindsey will be attending Emerson College in Boston Massachusetts where she will study Media Psychology. She has gone above and beyond for this club and we couldn’t ask for a better Editor-In-Chief. Rampage will not be the same without her.